Transfer My Chapter
If you are moving, the Domestic Estate Managers Association is here to help you with every aspect of your transfer whether it be prior, during or after you relocate. It is very important to update your address, phone numbers, email, etc. in your profile and more importantly by contacting DEMA National with your new information and any needs you may have. By doing so, you will keep your membership information current. This will ensure that you will still receive pertinent information regarding meetings and events in your new local area.
Our relocation program is designed to make your transition easier:
- Interview local members in the area before deciding on a new position.
- Access to the DEMA Job Board if you are moving and are still in need of a new position.
- Introductions to DEMA Approved local Domestic Placement Agencies and Schools.
- Ability to find credible Realtors and moving companies.
- Instantly begin to build relationships with DEMA members in your new area.
- If there is a Chapter in your area, you will be introduced to the local Board of Directors to obtain chapter information and will be able to start attending meetings/events.
- Immediate access to the DEMA Service Provider Referral Network, giving you more job security by having access to resources making your projects instantly easier to manage in a new location that you may not be familiar with.
Don't be left behind, contact us today!